Where stories are real in experience and raw in expression. We bring you tales of love, ballads of struggle and songs of hope, for all your times – good and bad, and hope – you find your home amid the stroll!
About the writer
I’m a cavernous envisaging writer creating particular facets, recreating experiences & conferring uncluttered and idiosyncratic perspectives to sentiments and gestures.
I’m just a simple learner at heart riffling through journals and academic manual handbooks.In the meantime, I write. Scrutinizing routines & narrating the endeavours of the common man in the contemporary world elicits expression. A tenderfoot at the romantic genre, I strive to weave the aspects of individual lives closer and yield general footings to interconnections amid mankind.
I shall appreciate all the feedback you care to offer. Feel free to reach out via e-Mail for private exchanges if you wish.
Happy Reading, Dear Reader!
Life is like a wildflower. We spend our days allowing ourselves to grow. Not many people know of our struggle, but eventually many people know of our light.Nikki Rowe
MOST LOVED PIECES
Be kind anyways!
If humanity as a value in itself could be expressed in terms of an act, it shall always be an act of kindness! A smile, a hand, a compliment or a warm hug, how beautiful is it that after all the damage humans have done to the world, love still offers itself through us. Visit the blog
Few Days are harder than the rest. Those which are not about your visions of future. Those when you just want to put a foot in front of the other and let flow. Visit the blog
Like petals of a flower, life shall spring at the benign touch of nature but wither away at the slightest of a surly gust. Nature is Fragile. Life is Fragile. To have been Alive in 2020 is quite special. Page 366 of 366 and here is a letter to you, Dear 2020! Visit the blog
- DreamsHave you seen dreams? And have you seen a one or two break? Tell me, how deep was the ache? Did it bleed? Did it hurt? Oh dear, tell me how profound was the cut?
- FragileLike trickles of frost adorning the eye-lash, life will drizzle as blessing in disguise. And at the loss of a beloved, shall it slink through your eyes.
- SomedaysFew Days are harder than the rest. Those which are not about your visions of future. Those when you just want to put a foot in front of the other and let flow.
- Aawaz – A PodcastHey folks, This is not a blog. I have started with my podcast now streaming on anchor, Spotify, Google podcasts, Apple podcasts and similar podcasting applications. The recording is in Urdu and Hindi for native listeners interested in listening to… Continue reading Aawaz – A Podcast
- Dear 2020,Like petals of a flower, life shall spring at the benign touch of nature but wither away at the slightest of a surly gust. Nature is Fragile. Life is Fragile. To have been Alive in 2020 is quite special.
‘My idea of good company, Mr. Elliot, is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation.’Jane Austen
‘You’re mistaken’, said he gently, ‘that is not the good company. That is the BEST. Good company requires only birth, education and manners.’